What is Programmatic Marketing?
Simply put, programmatic marketing is a new science in paid advertising that uses algorithms and data collection to determine when and where to display your company’s ads.
Essentially, your cannabis ads can be targeted directly to people within your locale, who have previously searched for cannabis information online, or who are currently browsing a related site.
How Can You Benefit from Programmatic Marketing?
When it comes to paid ads for your cannabusiness, you are likely faced with two realities:
- Many cannabusinesses are smaller with a limited marketing budget, so every single dollar counts.
- There is limited ad space available for cannabusinesses overall because of legal restrictions.
Due to the legal ramifications of marketing your cannabusiness, you already know that you have to be extremely careful about how and when your ads are placed. Programmatic services help alleviate some of this difficulty by allowing you to limit where your ads appear and who can see them.
The good news is that drilling down into the heart of your audience and carefully placing ads where they have the highest chance of being successful translates to far better returns on your advertising dollars.
This is a guarantee that non-programmatic advertising cannot hope to compete with because a human simply cannot keep up with the value assessments the algorithm is performing each and every second.
Programmatic marketing is taking the web by storm and is expected to reach new heights this year. By combining precision targeting with real-time reporting, companies that advertise using programmatic services are virtually guaranteed a boost in ad performance.
Why Work With Us?
Benefits to utilizing MMX’s Programmatic Services:
- Best-in-Class Demand Side Platform.
- Access to multiple Data Vendors: i.e. Google, Casale, OpenX, Rubicon, etc.
- Site Quality – Ad placement is only on the top Quantcast 5,000 sites.
- 100% Viewable Impressions: Above the Fold Placement ONLY – no wasted impressions.
- Secure Protection Against Ad Fraud: Complete Protection against Click Farms and Bot Traffic.
- Page Level Media Relevance Protection: We keep an eye on brand safety and page quality.
- Share of Voice Insight: Understand how far you can reach, locally.
- In-Depth Reporting: Complete Transparency – We report on impressions and clicks, including insight on frequency, relevancy, browsers, operating system, formatting and more.
- Utilizing a pixel on your website, we can track who saw the ad and who didn’t click immediately, but visited your site at a later time.
- Human-Hands-On Optimizations: Ongoing website optimizations made by humans, for humans and search engine robots alike. Our efforts are cross-examined weekly by a team of multiple people.
- Quality Traffic: Campaigns are synced with Google Analytics – to ensure optimizations are made for quality traffic, not just clicks.
How Does Programmatic Advertising Work?
There are a lot of nuts and bolts that make up the programmatic buying system. On the surface, the biggest difference between programmatic and traditional advertising is that instead of relying on a human marketing agent to purchase ad space, place ads and make bids for open space on websites, the programmatic algorithm handles all of the details in a matter of milliseconds.
Thus, you can be assured that you will be competing effectively in the spaces that matter most, and you won’t miss out on opportunities because of human limitations.
The algorithm is able to assess the value of a potential customer instantly and determine whether or not a bid is worthwhile or how much of a bid to make for their view.
Cannabis Network Programmatic Email
Leverage the power of 140 million available emails to reach new customers outside of your current customer email list utilizing some of the most precise audience targeting available today.
With over 1.5 million data points available, you can send targeted emails utilizing all of the same segments available for traditional programmatic email campaigns, in addition to cannabis-based targeting.
- 100% CANSPAM Compliant.
- Match back email opens to purchases.
- Permission-based and targeted utilizing high quality data.
- Continual analysis & optimization.
- In-depth reporting.
Marijuana Marketing Xperts
Before you spend another dollar placing manual ads, contact Marijuana Marketing Xperts and let us show you how programmatic marketing can change the trajectory of your business today!
Clients preach the gospel of MMX:
MMX has not only been a pleasure to work with, but has been very beneficial to our organization. Throughout the last year we have seen significant improvement in our organic rankings. With MMX’s thorough reporting we are able to analyze all of our marketing platforms and their ROI to optimize our marketing budget. I would recommend them to anyone seeking exceptional marketing services.
Clients preach the gospel of MMX,